FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Interesting or just random?

04 March 2009

Interesting or just random?

I was going through an online shopping site the other day, and stumbled across an interesting item for sale. It is a portable survival kit. With the economy being what it is, global tensions rising, and 12/21/2012 not too far away, I figured I would see what it contained.

















The part I found interesting was this:


Do you think the intent of the 2 nylon ropes is so the 2 adults for whom the kit is designed can hang themselves when the 6 days of food have run out, and the looters are at the shelter door?

Food for thought...

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.