FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Random Rambling

15 February 2009

Random Rambling

You should be used to such things from me by now...

Anywho, I have learned that my new approach to how I view certain aspects of the world is benefiting me somewhat well.

I have stopped investing time and energy into non-worthwhile endeavours, choosing instead to allocate my energies into projects with a definite benefit to me. This is taking shape in a few areas of life, including interpersonal relationships. No longer am I investing undue effort to people to whom there is no real future of lasting, meaningful interaction. (No, I am not talking to YOU, and YOU know who YOU are that I am NOT referring to! LOL) As stated in a recent post, fair weather friends are no longer being tolerated, so get to steppin!

Well, on that note, I am off to watch The Gay Bed & Breakfast of Terror.

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.