FurIsDead.com
My Mind: I think...

27 February 2009

I think...

I think I am making a conscious decision to stay single. I have come to realize, people are just too damaged and fucked up for me to even bother dealing with. They may not see their actions as escapism, but truly, they are. You know who you are! Oh, and learn how to properly communicate. I could have better conversations with far more content, excitement, and detail with Helen Keller!

Is it bad I am almost looking FORWARD to December 21, 2012, being the end of days?

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.