FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Is it just me? Am I the only one?

31 January 2009

Is it just me? Am I the only one?

Quick question...

Am I the only person who either after a relationship ends looks at the person with whom they have been replaced, or even during a relationship looks at those they have replaced and thinks..

"What the hell is wrong with me?!?" or "Am I that ugly/irresponsible/pathetic/adjective of choice?"

I have noticed I do this often, and have for quite some time. I know we all have different tastes and qualities we look for, but damn! I look at some of the people that exes have dated and think, if that is their typical type, I must be REALLY sad and ugly. Occasionally though it goes from a woe is me to an ego moment of "Hell, I was the best thing they ever had!"

But on either side of it. Is it just me?

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.