FurIsDead.com
My Mind: I don't think I could be more random if I Have you ever eaten grilled alligator?

12 December 2008

I don't think I could be more random if I Have you ever eaten grilled alligator?

Well, kiddos, it has been a week. One more till my return to NY for some decompression (and hopefully NOT decomposition) with my near and dear.

A lot has transpired in the past few days, seemingly without much effort on my part with even leaving my house.

I have encountered Sybil. Yes dear, you are found guilty of assholism.....

I have also encountered greatness. I am so thankful to have met you.

What's to come? Stay tuned to find out!

Ciao!

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.