FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Giving Thanks

27 November 2008

Giving Thanks


Today is of course a day to give thanks. First and foremost, I would like to give thanks for all of the wonderful people in my life. As we all know, life can be a true rollercoaster, and without you, I would have probably gone flying off the tracks right now. I am also thankful for the new people I have met in the past few weeks. I hope our friendships will continue to grow.

I am also thankful for the experiences of life. While some may be extremely hurtful and difficult at the time, they allow growth to occur. I wouldn't be who I am today were it not for a lot of the painful experiences I have gone through.

In short, may everyone have a happy, healthy Thanksgiving. May we all not end up in a food coma!



Till next time...

Randy

Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.