FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Getting back to normal...sort of

22 November 2008

Getting back to normal...sort of

Well, the past few weeks have been extremely difficult for me, but I am finally starting to see the light. I won't go into details, but there has been a rather large change in my life. Whether it is good or bad is still up in the air, but regardless, it is what it is, and I cannot change it, so I learn to adapt.

Hopefully I will get back to regularly posting. Also, a new contributor is joining the HoD family, so stay tuned...

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.