FurIsDead.com
My Mind: The weekend is here!

15 August 2008

The weekend is here!

Well, the weekend is finally here! Actually, for me in a way it started yesterday since I ended up working from home due to network problems at the office. One great thing about working from home is, if you are good at multi-tasking, you can get your work done AND things like laundry, thus freeing up your weekend.

I have no idea what this weekend has in store for me yet. I ran my errands earlier today, and did my grocery shopping last night, so there isn't much in the "Things to Do" category. The Air and Water Show is this weekend, but I am not really all that motivated to go to it. Michael should be here in a few hours, so hopefully he will have some suggestions.


More later….

Randy

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.