FurIsDead.com
My Mind: I know, I know...

11 August 2008

I know, I know...

Yes, I know it has been a bit of a while since I last posted.

I haven't forgotten about the blog, it's just that I finally have a life again! :-) So, I am actualizing my one goal, and somewhat ignoring my other one.

So, where to begin? In the past several weeks I have befriended a guy, and things seem to be going well. I am being cautiously optimistic, but still really don't have much trust in my fellow man.

We have been spending a lot of time together, doing everything from movies and dinner to taking Alvin out for his birthday (8/1) DRU Crazee and Jeffrey Pub, to Market Days (was I the ONLY person in Chicago who didn't know about the little Asian guy who wanders about in tighty whities barefoot sniffing poppers??!!??), to just relaxing at home with cocktails and grilling.

I am already looking forward to autumn, and then going home for the holidays!

Stay tuned....I will update more often, I pinky swear ;-)

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.