FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Well, it has been interesting...

03 July 2008

Well, it has been interesting...

I can't believe my vacation is already so close to being over! While I did accomplish a lot of what I had hoped to, I still feel like it could have been more. There are technically three more days until I then have to return to work, and I am terrified of what my inbox must look like, but I swore that I would not touch a bit of work while out!

I am still smoke free, though I am having the occasional craving. It will pass in time, I am sure.

For my next vacation, hopefully I will actually have something to do. This was productive and all, but it would be nice to actually do something other than lounge around all day...LOL

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.