FurIsDead.com
My Mind: I am still smoke free!

29 June 2008

I am still smoke free!

Ok, so it has been a week since I posted. It was a busy week, but I am still smoke free!!

Finished up basic training for the first round of seasonal help, and now I am off until July 7! Hooray! Hopefully I won't end up in the hospital again like I did LAST summer vacation.

Now I just need to figure out what I will do with the time off. I know one or two days will be spent reorganizing the house, especially in light of looking at new houses and speaking with a real estate agent...

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.