FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Day 10

22 June 2008

Day 10

WooHoo!

Today is day 10 since I quit smoking (ok, I had ONE cigarette on Tuesday) and no one is dead, I am not in jail, and no one's house was burned to the ground. I think that is definitely an accomplishment!!! Four more days and I will have broken my record for longest time quit, and that was 14 or 15 years ago, and not by choice!

Today also marks the one year anniversary of having my vacation ruined by appendicitis. Ahh, memories (or amnesia as the case may be) of Morphine! LOL

The weekend has been, for the most part, uneventful. It was a two day weekend, unfortunately, but as of this coming Thursday I will be off for 10 days!!! WooHoo!!! This week I get to do more all-day training classes with the new recruits, so that should be fun...

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.