FurIsDead.com
My Mind: The Announcement...

16 June 2008

The Announcement...


I got a new kitty!

His name is Harry (Houdini). I decided to go from an all-white cat, with a grey spot (Houdini), to an all-black cat with a white spot :-) Yes, I know, my mind works in odd ways...Just ask the two dogs, Avery and Murphy (both girls) named after Murphy Brown and her Dan Quayle-irking child Avery, though Avery is the older dog. Najinski is the only one who has been spared this odd naming structure, since he is not technically my cat :-)


Labels: ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.