FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Flying back home

26 December 2008

Flying back home

Well, the journey to NY is at its end, and it is time for me to get ready to fly back to Chicago. While the trip was good, I am definitely looking forward to getting back home, seeing my pets, and sleeping in my own bed. Plus it will be nice to feel free again. There is something about staying with family that has an oddly disturbing, regressive feel to it. Seeing friends was a definite good thing, and my sister and I seem to have bonded, so it was a worthwhile trip! Too bad Albany seems to have died a tired, tacky death....

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.