FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Readjusting

09 November 2008

Readjusting

Hello All...

Well, I am still trying to get myself adjusted to the change of season. I still am not quite at the point where darkness at 5:00 p.m. is working for me. I think I am having a tinge of Seasonal Affective Disorder. Joy! Bliss! Rapture!

Thankfully, I have been putting my Netflix membership through its paces. This week end, I decided to go to Russia with the films Night Watch(Nochnoy dozor) and Day Watch(Dnevnoi dozor). Both were entertaining, though I definitely think Night Watch was the better of the two. I am now looking forward to the final installment of the trilogy, Twilight Watch, though it may be a few years for that one.

Oddly, my third week end film was An Inconvenient Truth, totally in a different direction.

I also bought a few DVD's, again, in a completely (well, maybe not, considering me...) random genre selection. Picked up Killer Drag Queens on Dope with Alexis Arquette, Tricky: A Ruff Guide, and Portishead: Roseland NYC Live.

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.