FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Ok, so once upon a time

23 November 2008

Ok, so once upon a time

Once upon a time, my nickname was Drama, the boy who's won 50 Emmy's with no place to put them. That was back in the early 90's, and the genesis of the House of Drama. Since then, the woman who gave me the name has unfortunately met a bad fate.

מאי שלום לך.
(May you have peace)

In the ensuing 15 years, a lot about me has changed. It is only recently that I have fully realized just how much. And while some of the changes have definitely been beneficial, some things need to come back to the fore.

That being said, the passivity I have become far too comfortable with the past few years is at its end. I have allowed myself to take too much, far more than I used to, in order to merely avoid conflict which I detest; however, in the process, I have allowed myself to be trampled on on more than an acceptable number of occasions.

For those who have known me for a considerable period of time, you know how I was, and what I have become. Isn't the former preferable to the latter? For those who have only known me for the past 2 years or so, I think you have seen glimmers of what is there, but watch out. (If you read far enough back in the blog, you might get a clue.)

Some of you better be prepared, because you know there are a few of you out there who ran some game on me and thought you got away with it. Karma is on her way!

Till next time...
Later!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.