FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Busy, busy, busy

22 September 2008

Busy, busy, busy

Oy! This has been an exceptionally busy time for me. I haven't forgotten about the blog, I just haven't had a lot of time to dedicate to it lately. Other than working non-stop, not too much has been going on, so you aren't missing much!

I have decided on my new fave shows of the season. Fringe, on FOX and The Cho Show on VH1. If you get a chance, check them out! Also, finally, 24 should be returning in November. Hopefully the time away will have given them some fresh plot lines to work with...

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.