FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Why is it only Wednesday?

13 August 2008

Why is it only Wednesday?

I seem to recall (I am too lazy to verify) I used to have "Why Wednesdays". If I didn't, I think I will now.

Why does it seem college students, and some instructors for that matter, seem to get less and less intelligent with each passing semester?

Why is it never a parent's fault their child acts like a Banshee out of Hell?

and finally.....

Why is it "Oh no! Never my baby!" when there is violence reported on the news?

Discuss amongst yourselves, and feel free to comment below.....

Labels:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.