FurIsDead.com
My Mind: What a strange ride it has been…

14 May 2008

What a strange ride it has been…


I know that for the past year and a half or so I have been really bad about posting, and for that I am sorry. Sometimes our lives can spiral so out of control without us even realizing what is happening. This has been my life for far too long. I feel as if I lost so much of 2007, and I refuse to let 2008 slip by as well.


I am going to try and recap the events of the past year, and keep a more routine schedule of posting. Hell, if I am paying to have a domain, I might as well use it, and with so much going on not just in my own life, but the world in general, I should have a lot to talk about. Bear with me as I try to get back up to speed. Also, be on the lookout for a (hopefully) updated and revamped House of Drama site soon. I have been brewing up some new ideas for content, and discussing several new areas for the site. Of course, if you have any suggestions (assuming anyone even still takes the time to look here), please feel free to drop me a line at randy@houseofdrama.net.


Looking forward to getting back in the swing of things!


Randy


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.