FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Some things just never change…

17 May 2008

Some things just never change…

It's interesting to know that some things just never seem to change. Why is it (wow! Flashback! Do y'all remember that song??) that you can clearly state what you are all about, what you are looking for, and STILL the only people that hit you up are the exact OPPOSITE of that which you stated you are looking for?!?! Maybe if I say I am looking for a rotund, dwarfish troll with no intelligence and nymphomania I will actually hear from intelligent, secure, decent looking individuals interested in conversation and friendship. (And no, this is not at all reflective on my date this afternoon, that was great, and what I thought it would be.)

But, at least I still have one day left to my weekend, and I plan on making the most of it. Then, a four day week and a four day weekend to look forward to!!

Oh, on a side note: It is really difficult living with a cranky person with mood swings! I at least have a documented excuse….


 

Randy


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.