FurIsDead.com
My Mind: The end of another week….

15 May 2008

The end of another week….

Thank God I have made it through another week! As mentioned, I am trying to get back on track with lots of things in my life that have somewhat slipped away over the past year or so.

A quick recap of the past year or so (I will try to go into more detail in future posts)

  • Had a very turbulent, sometimes disturbing and traumatic relationship
  • Spent my vacation in the hospital
  • Lost weight through organ removal
  • Succeeded at getting the job I wanted
  • Had a car accident
  • Became socially isolated
  • Underwent a personality shift
  • Learned what true rapid cycling can be
  • Took myself off of most of the pills I was taking
  • Did some travelling
  • Began to reprioritize my life

Needless to say, I have material for several future posts. Keep checking back, or better yet, subscribe to the blog.

Till next time,

Randy


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.