FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Slowly but surely

05 November 2007

Slowly but surely


Well, I am gradually moving in the right direction. I have finally become permanent at work which is a majour step forward :-)
Of course, there are always minour setbacks as well. Halloween was not a good night as there was a bit of vandalism done to the house.
It also seems as if there are "technology spirits" in my house causing some really weird issues with the computers. Just odd annoyances.....
I have been able to book two trips to NY for the upcoming several weeks, so I am looking forward to that!!! It has been far too long since I have been home.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.