FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Still on the fence

22 October 2006

Still on the fence

I still have been unable to make a decision on Chicago or NY. I know, I am indecisive, so sue me! It is a rather large decision to make. I have though made a few steps in the NY direction, and began applying for some jobs there. We shall wait and see what comes of that, as it will play a huge factor in my choice.

Other than that, my life has been a non-event. I have barely left my house in a week. Something I really need to deal with. Perhaps this evening I will go out for a few much needed cocktails.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.