FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Well, it's almost time...

31 July 2006

Well, it's almost time...

For me to say good bye to the job I have had for the past 5 years, and embark on a new journey in my working life. Friday will be my last day, and I can't say I am not a bit nervous about leaving my comfort zone, and walking into the unknown. The new job begins on the 7th, and there will be two weeks of training before the real deal begins. Wish me luck!

On a totally unrelated note.....

This was a surreal weekend. Saturday, I ended up sleeping away, which seems to be the new norm as of late. Yesterday, I spent a considerable amount of time online, meeting new people, and having some really good conversations. Last night, decided to head out for a few cocktails. Why did old men keep hitting on me??? I mean OLD!!

Now it's back to the grind, training my job to the people who will be taking on various parts of my responsibilities, which goes to show that I was doing the work of several people, since it will take several people to do my job once I am gone.

But I'm not BITTER!!!!!! LOL

Comments:
i love you randy you say the most gut felt thoughts i have ever heard in my life. keep it going.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.