FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Sometimes words cannot express

08 July 2006

Sometimes words cannot express

A lot has gone down the past few weeks, and quite honestly, I am not quite sure how I am feeling altogether about all of it.

The break up has left me feeling alone. I only fully realized that this week, waking up to an empty bed on my day off. It has been a while since that has happpend, and it really felt shitty.

The job has pushed me to the brink of collapse, especially since my bosses departure, and the redelegation of responsibilities, with no increase whatsoever in pay.

The interview yesterday seemed to go swimmingly, and I should hear something next week about the next step in the interview process.

These all seem like such trivial phrases, that come nowhere near expressing the depth of emotion behind each of them. It is as if I am too emotionally dead to fully say what is in my heart lately. Perhaps that is a good thing, and that I am shielding myself from the true pain I am going through. The downside is, that eventually all of that supressed pain wil have to release itself. Let's just hope I am in a safe place when it happens.....

Comments:
Wow - I TRULY haven't read your blog in a minute! What happened?
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.