FurIsDead.com
My Mind: A new beginning

06 July 2006

A new beginning

Well, it is a new month, and time for a new beginning!

I have redoubled my efforts to find a new job, and tomorrow I have an interview from one of the applications I submitteds yesterday, so here's hoping! The commute would be half of my current, and the job sounds exciting and rewarding. Let's all keep out fingers crossed :-)

Last Friday, after the break up, went to a fabulous party. The only way to describe it was "surreal". But it was exceptionally fun, nonetheless, and hopefully can be repeated sometime soon.

Other than that, not too much is new. I will keep you all posted on how the interview goes :-)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.