FurIsDead.com
My Mind: All good things must come to an end

30 June 2006

All good things must come to an end

Everything in time, turns to dust.

Unfortunately, today Seth and I parted ways; albeit, amicably. We realized, fortunately before it was too late, that we had grown apart. I cannot say that my heart is not truly saddened, and that I won't miss him dearly, but we are going to remain friends, as I know I forever want him to be a part of my life. He is truly a wonderful soul, whom I have been blessed to have as a part of my life. I shall always love him.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.