FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Pity Party Part 2

09 May 2006

Pity Party Part 2

Continuing on a theme....

As I read through some other blogs yesterday, I came to the rather depressing realization that I really have a boring life. Either that or these people are REALLY good liars and story tellers.

How did I go from being the life of the party to the butt of the joke?

I don't think, personality wise, I have changed all that much since when I was in my early to mid twenties, yet I seem to have become some fossilized old remain of my former glorious self. If anything, I have lost weight, gained a better body image, yet seem to have lost my zest for life in the process.

Could all of this being brought on by my impending further journey into my 30's?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.