FurIsDead.com
My Mind: The most frequent question asked lately....

08 May 2006

The most frequent question asked lately....

"What do you want for you birthday?"

To be quite honest, what I would truly like for my birthday is not something that can be wrapped up in ribbons and pretty paper. Nor is it a sentiment that can be encapsulated in any Hallmark moment.

What I want for my birthday is not some touchable, tangible item, nothing that can be picked up on a gift registry or wish list.

I want the free spirited, fun, care free me back. A gift only I can give to myself, but am afraid may be too far gone to retrieve from the wasteland to which I involuntarily exiled it.

Pity, party of one......Do we have a Pity, party of one?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.