FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Mixed Monday

22 May 2006

Mixed Monday

Is it bad that you can barely remember your weekend, especially if you didn't have a drop of alcohol?

I know the weekend occured. I wasn't at work for a few days, but I for the life of me don't really remember doing anything. Is it possible to be so lazy you have a mental blackout?

What I do remember is having to shell out too much change this morning to the ever so nice people at Firestone (if I die in a tire blowout on the highway, reference this post!) to have all four of my tires replaced, and an alignment. Damned my car being listed as a performance car needing more expensive tires!!

Note to self: Buy more cost effective car in the future...maybe a hybrid.

Anyways, I wasn't able to get into work as planned by 7:30, so now I get to figure out how to retool my schedule for the week. I still plan on taking off Friday, as part of my four day week. I may just need to pull one or two later days than I had planned. Oh well, not like I have much of a life anyway, well, except for the time I get to spend with Seth, but as far as the workweek goes, it is work home, mix, repeat.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.