FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Long weekend ahead!!!!

25 May 2006

Long weekend ahead!!!!

Well, today was supposed to be the end of my work week, but I will be coming in for a few hours tomorrow. The OT will be a good thing, and I can get some things taken care of, so they won't be looming over my head on Tuesday, which will probably be a crazy day.

So far, I am doing well on the whole going vegetarian thing. It has been just about a week, and I think I can do it. I'm not sure if I will ever be able to go vegan, but at this point, who knows? If only it were this easy to quit smoking!

I'm not sure yet what Seth has in store for this weekend, so it should be interesting. It'll be nice to be outside of my normal environment (ie. home) for a few days.

Till next time....

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.