FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Deep thoughts....

03 May 2006

Deep thoughts....

Well, not really.

Today has been an eventful day, of which I don't feel like getting into specifics, but needless to say, my life is going to be going through some majour changes over the next several weeks, hopefully for the better.

My birthday is just a tad over a week away, and I am hoping that 31 will be better on so many levels, as compared to the near Hell 30 has been.

It has to get better, doesn't it?

At least lie to me and tell me it does...!!!...!!!

Comments:
it gets better my fellow taurean
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.