FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Wonky Wednesdays

22 March 2006

Wonky Wednesdays

Well, still nothing on the interview. They are still in the deliberation phase. I'm over it at this point, and about to accept the rest of my prison sentence at the plantation.....

However, I have met a kindred spirtit. Yesterday, someone whom I had previously been nervouse to speak to began a dialogue. We ended up chatting for hours, and it was truly enjoyable. I actually look forward to talking with him again! We seem to have A LOT in common. Who knows what the future may hold, but I am remaining optimistic :-)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.