FurIsDead.com
My Mind: What a week, what a world

03 March 2006

What a week, what a world

Ok, so the past week has been.........interesting

Last Saturday, went to a lesbian bar for their Mardi Gras party. I am scarred for life by the "Show Us Your Tits" competition. I am pure and innocent, and was not meant to see things like that!!!

On the man front.......I am being ignored like a mutha fuckin red-headed stepchild. I am not in high school, and not about to play such childish games. It'll be a "fuck him gurl!" weekend, I do believe!

Went to another Mardi Gras party on Tuesday. It was fun AND interesting. Met alot of nice people, and may have found a new hole in the wall to call my own. Not since being in NY have I found such a spot, so things might become more fun for lil ole me :-)

On the job front.....the plantation is becoming more like a prison camp. But, there may be hope on the horizon. I have a second interview tomorrow for a great company, so fingers, toes, eyes, etc are all most definitely crossed!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.