FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Patience is SUPPOSED to be a virtue

07 March 2006

Patience is SUPPOSED to be a virtue

However.......

I am going nuts waiting to hear back about how the second interview went, and to find out about the next step in the process. I think I am doing well so far, but the anticipation is killing me! I so want to work for this company, which I shall not name :-)

My weekend was uneventful. Came into the plantation on Saturday, then went out to dinner with a friend who just got out of the hospital. I was supposed to meet another new friend out, but forces outside of our control prevented that from happening. We are going to try again this week, perhaps this evening. Time will tell.

I am still being ignored on the other front. Screw it!

What to wear tonight?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.