FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Good Thing? Bad Thing?

07 February 2006

Good Thing? Bad Thing?

Ok, not sure if it is good or not that I have next to nothing going on right now. It's not to say I am bored, just that there seems to be nothing out of the ordinary going on at all.

Is this the dreaded 30's finally catching up with me? Oh wait, that was when I bought the house, and my body started falling apart LOL.

I think I am developing an addiction to BBC Radio 4. It really isn't helping me with trying to not travel as much. I keep listening to the programmes and want to go back to Europe. I still believe that I was born on the wrong continent, and with the current administration in the White House, I definitely feel as if I am trapped in the wrong country!

Comments:
My favorite station is BBC 1xtra. I listen to it at work everyday. You can download a widget of it at www.konfabulator.com.
 
Actually, I listen to that some evenings too. I just LOVE the Yahoo! Widget Engine :-)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.