FurIsDead.com
My Mind: The end of another week

10 February 2006

The end of another week

And I have no idea where the time went.

I feel as though the past few weeks have just flown by. It doesn't seem possible that just a little over a month ago, I was back in NY having a rowdy good time, and now I am back in the grasp of Seasonal Affective Disorder. A year ago this time, I was on a United flight to Amsterdam, and a great vacation. This year, I am going home to housetrain a puppy, and pray for something interesting to take place.

Hopefully I will get a chance to see Joe this weekend, as I have not seen him in over a week, as he has not been feeling well. Time will tell.

At least Matthew has been having an interesting time, hopefully enough for the both of us!

And last, but definitely not least, a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Shay, whose birthday was yesterday

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.