FurIsDead.com
My Mind: A Country Song?

15 February 2006

A Country Song?

Why does it seem like my life the past few days has been like a bad country song?

Ok, so things could be a hell of a lot worse, and quite often are for other people, so I shouldn't complain too much I guess.

I escaped Valentine's Day unscathed. It was the 21st anniversary of my father passing away. Never a good day for me, I did try and break out of the annual mourn fest that it had become. Who knows, in time I may finally enjoy the holiday again.

Otherwise, I have no real business to mention.

Ho humm.........

DAMN IT!! I said hum, ho!


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.