FurIsDead.com
My Mind: A realization

16 December 2005

A realization

I am finally willing to admit that I really just don't like people.

I always thought it was just sort of a half joke when I would say that if given the choice of hitting a person or a dog while driving, I would hit the person, but I honestly think I really would.

People just absolutely disgust me. It seems that with each passing year, people get progressively less evolved and more tired and rude and obnoxious and untrustworthy.

It is time to embrace my inner misanthrope!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.