FurIsDead.com
My Mind: My God! Monday is Cold!!!!!!!!!!

19 December 2005

My God! Monday is Cold!!!!!!!!!!

It is freezing!!!

Ok, enough of the weather report.......

3 more days till I fly home to NY, and I am somewhat excited. I am happy to see my family and friends, but there is always the apprehension about going back home.

In other news, I have made an early New Year's resolution to stop settling. For too long in my life, I have settled because I was afraid of the alternatives. It has not served me in the past, and it does not serve me now. One person to whom I must give credit for this mini-epiphany is Evan, who gave me the inspirational kick in the ass I needed a while back to stop letting other people define me, and just be myself.

As I have made the foray into the dating world, carefully dipping my toes in the water, I have kept what he told me in mind, and thus far, it is serving me well. I am learning more about not only other people, but about myself. I owe a lot of this to Evan, and you shall forever have my deepest gratitude and friendship!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.