FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Friends, fires, FUCK!!!

04 December 2005

Friends, fires, FUCK!!!

Well, today is turning out to be a House of Drama Day!!!

First, I get up after staying at a friends house. That was all good. I had to come back home to bring Reggi's cousin to the airport for her trip back to NY, before heading back to London. On the way, I stop to get some gas, and get a phone call from my ex Sean's friend Rick. Now, Rick and I do NOT get along, so that right there sort of scared me. My ex was found unconscious on the floor, and rushed to hospital. They don't know what is wrong with him yet.

I get home, and start to tell the roommate about this, and that I have to go to the hospital after the airport, when he interrupts with "We had a little drama this morning..." Never a good start to an already grim conversation! Turns out we had a minour transformer fire in the basement this morning, but there wasn't much damage, just a bit of a nasty smokey smell. The repairs are already underway by an electrician friend. Seems the transformer overheated and blew. Fortunately, someone was here to cut the power, etc! Reggi's cousin Caroline said he was an absolute gurl, running around screaming! My thing was, I spend one night out of my house, and they are burning down the damned place! LOL

I think after I go to the hospital to visit Sean, I am going to hide in the house for the rest of the day!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.