FurIsDead.com
My Mind: 23 Days Till Christmas

02 December 2005

23 Days Till Christmas

And I still have no idea whatsoever to get most of the people on my list!

My mother stole my idea for what to get my grandmother, so I am back to square one on that front. My mother herself is impossible to shop for, and my sister, well, she might be reading this, so I won't even discuss the options :-) (It's not that easy Christine!)

This is the first time I have had this much difficulty with shopping! Plus, with buying the house, finances are a bit tighter than ususal, so some of my superfluous gifts will be reduced. To those of you, you will get all the love in my heart! :-)

Onto other news......

Congratulations to my cousin Dawn and her now fiance Jay on their recent engagement! The best to both of you!

3 weeks from now, I will be back in NY for the holidays. The trip is booked, the car rental in place, now all I will need to do is pack my bags and be up out! LOL Hopefully I will have enough time to visit with everyone I would like to see.....

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.