FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Jesus! Am I becoming a conspiracy theorist?!?!?

07 November 2005

Jesus! Am I becoming a conspiracy theorist?!?!?

I don't know why, but for some odd reason, while driving home this evening, I had the strangest thought go through my mind. I was listening to a news piece on all of the rioting going on in various European cities and towns, and started to wonder.....

Thus far, it seems to be occuring in those countries that REFUSED to be a part of the Coalition of the Mislead. Does it really seem that farfetched to conceive of this Administration, in particular, "encouraging" some of this rioting? Especially considering the Liar in Chief is at his lowest poll nubers of his appointment.

It sort of make you think.........

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.