FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Who? What? Where? When-sday

05 October 2005

Who? What? Where? When-sday

Ok, the fact that I was wide awake at 4:30 this morning was bad enough, but now my ass is about to fall asleep in the office, and I have to be here till 7:00 PM. Then, to add to that misery, I was foolish enough to have a turkey sub for lunch. Aren't I just genius?!? LOL

Was able to get the Window Guys (that is actually the name of the company) to do the final measurements 3 weeks earlier than originally scheduled, so that is definitely a good thing, since the sooner that is done, the sooner the windows can be installed.

I really need to take a day or two off to just recharge my batteries!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.