FurIsDead.com
My Mind: The Week That Wasn't

22 October 2005

The Week That Wasn't

Well, the past week has basically been a non-event. Outside of working, there was nothing really exciting on the agenda, and the week seemed to coast on by.

I know I am always complaining about IDOT, but I think I have truly reached the breaking point. I spent 20 hours this week just commuting to and from work. That is absolutely ridiculous!!! I now spend half as much time driving as I actually do working! No wonder I have no energy to do anything after work.

Last night though, I decided to go out to dinner with Jason. Instead of battling the insane gridlock, I just took surface streets to the city, met up with him, parked the car, and decided to go with good ole CTA. I forgot just how busy Cesars can be on a Friday night, but a 30 minute wait is worth it for their food and margaritas!! After that, just took the train back to Jason's, picked up the car, and headed home.

Not 100% sure what the game plan is for the weekend yet. I just woke up a short while ago. Yesterday afternoon, Evan called and mentioned possibly hanging out sometime this weekend. That would be a really nice treat, so I will wait and see when I hear back from him. Otherwise, it will probably be cleaning the house, doing some laundry, and just vegging out.

We shall see....

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.