FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Tired Tuesday

11 October 2005

Tired Tuesday

Well kiddos, its been a few since last I wrote. I am a tired bitch! I haven't been sleeping well for going on a week now. Not quite sure what is up with that. One thing I am sure of, I am OVER all the damned road work going on!! I now spend 4 hours a day just driving to and from my job!! Normally, it is about 50 minutes each way! Last Friday, it took me 2 1/2 hours just to get to work. The Illinois Dept. of Transportation are obviously not the best planners!

The weekend was mostly a blah bust! Had the final measurements done on the windows. They will be installed in 4 weeks. Came into the office for a while, went home, and crashed. Sunday was spent running errands and shopping.

I can't wait till I actually have a life again!

Oh, lest I forget, a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my friend Derwin in South Carolina!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.