FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Possibly maybe

15 October 2005

Possibly maybe

Well, there is some potentially good news on the job front. I have heard from one of the companies I applied to. They sent me a pre-employment questionaire, which I returned, and I have been notified that I should be hearing from HR in a few days to set up an interview. This is the best news I have had in quite a while! The job is in the heart of downtown, which means I would be able to put an end to my daily 100 mile commute! Hell, I wouldn't have to drive at all for other than personal purposes. Add to that, it is a great company that understands work/life balance! My fingers are crossed!!

Speaking of the 100 mile daily commute....With all of the road work going on, it has now gotten to the point where it is taking me 2 hours each way to get to work!! I hate IDOT!!!!

Last night, I had plans to get together with a friend, but after dealing with the traffic, I was drained, and ended up falling asleep shortly after getting home. I want my life back!!!!!

Today will probably be spent cleaning up around the house, and then hopefully getting out for a bit this evening.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.