FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Monday (Again)

17 October 2005

Monday (Again)

First off, a Very Happy Birthday to my sister Christine!!!!! You may be the baby, but I was still the first!!! LOL

Weekend was blah. Actually, it was beyond blah! I didn't even get out of bed all weekend, and not even in that good, you don't wanna get outta bed kinda way, if you know what I mean! So I basically have nothing really new to talk about, unless you want to know about the horrible films that were on over the weekend, which managed to pull me in LOL.

Hopefully this week will be more energetic, and entertaining!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.