FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Manic (depressive) Monday!

03 October 2005

Manic (depressive) Monday!

Happy Monday!

Well, the past few days have mostly been non-events. Friday night, went to dinner with Shar and Karin at this great Thai place in Skokie called Tub Tim Thai.

Saturday, brought both cats to the vet for check ups. And that is about as much time as I spent out of the house.

To be perfectly honest, I really had no energy to really do much of anything. I still honestly don't, but had to get up and bring myself to work.

I have been having some MAJOUR mood swings lately, and really need to get that under control. Stress is not cute!

More to follow......(perhaps)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.