FurIsDead.com
My Mind: Woeful Wednesday

21 September 2005

Woeful Wednesday

Well, I am going to break the pattern of how I typically open up my Wednesday posts. Though I am in the same situation!

Got an interesting call from someone claiming to be a recruiter. All it took was a simple inquiry as to from which company to let me know the real deal on that shit. He said he was from Primerica. Now as anyone who is informed knows, Primerica is nothing but a glorified pyramid scheme. Needless to say, he was none too pleased with my reaction to him, once he told me who he was representing. And I was not in the least bit reserved in telling him my displeasure with the waste of my valuable time with his solicitation.

I may not be all that thrilled with my current job, but damn! I at least want to work for a Real company!

On the romance front.......

Well, really not too much is going on in that arena. Still speaking to one of the people mentioned earlier, but not quite sure in what direction that is headed. As regular readers know, the second individual was dismissed several weeks ago. The dark horse in the running is still an enigmatic person from my past, but only time will tell if that road leads to something prosperous.

I have met a few interesting individuals that are currently in the online-only realm, and may very well stay that way. Not to say I am bitter or jaded, but I will in no way deny being exceptionally guarded.

I am still toying with the whole celibacy, asexual, become a monk concept..............

Someone needs to intervene!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

All contained content copyright HoD Productions, 2003 - 2009. For permissions information, please contact webmaster@houseofdrama.net.